According to Chinese regulations on publicity of corporate information, all foreign-invested enterprises must submit an annual report to the Chinese Administration for Market Regulation (AMR) together with an annual combinative report to the Ministry of Finance and Commerce (MOFCOM), the State Administration of Taxation (SAT), the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) and the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS).
These reports must be submitted prior to June 30th of the subsequent fiscal year and include among others the following information:
- Company’s contact information.
- Information regarding the existence status of the company.
- Information regarding any investment by the company, including establishment of other enterprises or purchase of equity rights.
- Information concerning the company’s registered capital, the amount of paid in capital and contribution methods.
- Any information concerning a change in equity or ownership of the company.
- An overview of essential financial information.
- Information regarding customs activities.
- An overview of intercompany transactions.
We provide our clients administrative relieve by taking charge of the annual publication reporting obligation and submission with relevant in-charge authorities.
Please fill out this form as fully as possible, and we will contact you.
“Moore has been an exceptional business partner for our company, whom have a thorough understanding of our internal processes and our ERP system. As..."
“From day one of our collaboration, I have found the team at Moore perfect for our needs. As a UK based business with notable..."
Lotus Bakeries NV
“Moore has been our trusted service provider since the establishment of our operations in China. With a profound understanding of Chinese compliance requirements and..."
Cibes Lift Group AB
“Moore is our advisor of choice for complex tax and financial advisory with respect to our China operations. Moore’s team of experts has supported..."